Thursday, September 17, 2009

NFL Predictions - Week 2 (and Week 1 in review)


Week 1 is in the books, and I'm off to a decent start. I managed to get double-digit picks correct but I still kick myself in the rear for the foolish Washington-over-New York pick, among others. The Seahawks' 28-t0-nothing pounding of the lowly Rams proved to be my most stellar of picks, because that 28-point margin of victory qualified as the biggest blowout of the week! So ugly, I can't look away? I think it was. I suppose Seattle is sharing that little moniker with the Eagles after the show they put on in Carolina, too.

Just a few more remarks before I move on to my Week 2 selections: Brandon Stokely, I hate you. Mark Sanchez, you're not supposed to win your first game as a rookie on the road. And Mike Singletary, well, mad props for going into the nest of the defending NFC Champs and coming away with a win. I took the Cards last week, but no hard feelings.

So here we go, with a game under their belts, here's how I believe the 16 matchups will fare come Sunday:

Last week: 11-5
Overall: 11-5

Falcons over Panthers
Packers over Bengals
Cardinals over Jaguars
Raiders over Chiefs
Patriots over Jets
Saints over Eagles
Titans over Texans
Redskins over Rams
Bills over Buccaneers
49ers over Seahawks
Broncos over Browns
Ravens over Chargers
Cowboys over Giants
Dolphins over Colts

UPSET SPECIAL: Bears over Steelers
SO UGLY, I CAN'T LOOK AWAY: Vikings over Lions



1 comment:

  1. go dolphins! i like that pick even after a horrible showing last week!

    ReplyDelete