Saturday, October 10, 2009

NFL Predictions - Week 5 (and Week 4 in review)


The trend was broken last week as I minimized my losses from five to three (granted, again, I picked 11 games correctly). Not much out of the ordinary in Week 4. Let me just set the record straight: it is OFFICIALLY a bad idea to pick the Titans. I mean sure, they'll win a game at some point, but Tennessee has simply lost too many games already that they should have won. Unless they're slated to play the Rams, Chiefs, Browns and other, well, awful teams...avoid them at all costs!

We Midwesterners were just living for Monday night though. A great win for my Vikes at home against the Pack. Favre was brilliant. All is right with the world. Oh and don't look now, but the Denver Broncos are for real. I knew I made the right choice taking them over the 'Boys last week.

Week 5. Here we go.

Last week: 11-3
Overall: 44-18

Ravens over Bengals
Bills over Browns
Panthers over Redskins
Steelers over Lions
Giants over Raiders
Vikings over Rams
Falcons over 49ers
Cardinals over Texans
Broncos over Patriots
Seahawks over Jaguars
Colts over Titans
Dolphins over Jets

UPSET SPECIAL: Chiefs over Cowboys
SO UGLY, I CAN'T LOOK AWAY: Eagles over Buccaneers




No comments:

Post a Comment